ARC is directed by Kevin Brown. Leading the project are Principal Investigator and NORC Senior Fellow Barbara Schneider (Michigan State University) and Co-Principal Investigators Larry Hedges (Northwestern University) and Colm O’Muircheartaigh (University of Chicago).
- Barbara Schneider. Schneider’s research is directed to understanding how knowledge accumulates, how research networks form, and how evidence of causality is obtained.
- Larry Hedges. Hedges’ research straddles many disciplines and focuses on developing statistical methods for meta-analysis in the social, medical, and biological sciences.
- Colm O’Muircheartaigh. O’Muircheartaigh’s research considers the limits of generalization associated with single studies and with programs of research more generally.
- Kevin Brown, Director and Sr. Research Scientist
- Carolina Milesi, Sr. Research Scientist
- Michelle Chester, Program Coordinator
- Eric Dropkin, Research Analyst
- Iliya Gutin, Research Assistant